|By Flex News Desk||
|April 12, 2010 08:05 AM EDT||
Adobe introduced on Monday Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5, the new professional interaction design tool that allows designers to rapidly create expressive Web application interfaces and design interaction without writing code.
With Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5, Flash Professional CS5 and Flash Builder 4, designers and developers will be able to collaborate and work more productively together.
Full details of the announcement and a list of new features in Flash Catalyst can be found in the press release for your reference.
The tools and pricing (subject to change) matrix is here.
Cloud Expo, Cloud Expo East, Cloud Expo West, Cloud Expo Silicon Valley, Cloud Expo Europe, Cloud Expo Tokyo, Cloud Expo Prague, Cloud Expo Hong Kong, Cloud Expo Sao Paolo are trademarks and /or registered trademarks (USPTO serial number 85009040) of Cloud Expo, Inc.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing