|By Maureen O'Gara||
|August 1, 2010 02:45 PM EDT||
Adobe now has a Creative and Interactive Solutions business unit headed by David Wadhwani, who ran its Platform business so the company can take a more integrated approach, and "deliver faster on our vision of multi-screen publishing and drive innovation and support for both Flash and HTML 5 authoring."
John Loiacono who ran Creative Solutions is now heading up a new Digital Media Solutions unit focused on the company's core digital imaging franchise.
Former Omniture CEO Josh James is leaving the company at the end of July and will be replaced by former Omniture biz dev VP Brad Rencher. Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen said Omniture now represents about 10% of Adobe's revenue. Adobe bought Omniture 11 months ago for $1.8 billion.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works