|By Fuat Kircaali||
|April 6, 2011 07:30 PM EDT||
Diane Macedo of Fox News worked on Sofia's story for more than a month, studying documents, interviewing more than a dozen people, and fact-checking before publishing her news story on Monday and airing our interview.
Here is the link to the Fox News on-camera interview.
This morning, on Monday, she also published a detailed article on Sofia:
I already wrote two blog posts on Sofia's status in Syria. Both posts were read by Washington, by our Embassy in Damascus, Syria, as well as the Syrian government both here in DC and in Damascus.
Following the Syrian president's speech, the violence in Syria will escalate to new heights this week and will peak on Friday, April 8, 2011, in most major cities. The State Department must make a final effort to bring Sofia home as she appears to be the only American child left behind in this country today.
Twitter updates on Sofia @FuatKircaali
Mr. Barack Obama, The President of the United States
Mrs. Hilary Clinton, Secretary of State
Mrs. Sharon Anderholm Wiener, Outgoing Consul General to Istanbul, Turkey
Mr. Charles F. (Chuck) Hunter, Deputy Chief of Mission, U.S. Embassy in Damascus
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works