|By Ben Forta||
|March 28, 2006 02:00 PM EST||
Feed Rinse allows you to define your RSS feeds, define filters, and then access a single filtered RSS feed.
The tag line proclaims it "like a spam filter for your RSS subscriptions", and while the inspiration seems to have been profanity filtering, this seems like a useful service (and one that will undoubtedly get acquired shortly).
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works