|By Marketwired .||
|February 2, 2012 09:15 AM EST||
VAN NUYS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/02/12 -- Award-winning Stereoscopic 3D and 2D production company, Digital Revolution Studios (www.drs3d.com), won a Lumiere Award from the International 3D Society, which held its black-tie event Wednesday, February 1 at the Beverly Hills Hotel. The award was in the 3D Television and Electronic Broadcast Media category for Digital Revolution Studios' work on the music video for Foster the People's 'Don't Stop.'
The 'Don't Stop' project was the first music video for DRS. The work was done for Sony Music and Nintendo in conjunction with Pretty Bird Productions and the directing duo, Daniels. It was a very quick shoot with many challenges to overcome and a fast post-production turn around, but the end result was a lot of fun and has been very well received.
Digital Revolution Studios is headed by Oscar-nominated and Emmy winning producer, Craig Tanner, who brings his world leading 3D production and post-production process to DRS. As Visual Effects Editor on the 3D blockbuster, AVATAR, Craig assisted in the creation of the complex live-action and motion capture hybrid post-production pipeline for James Cameron. Backed with an engineering degree from the world-renowned Air Force Academy, Craig has dedicated years to developing cost-effective solutions for the creation of custom 3D content and has designed and created 3D cameras and equipment for DRS.
"The more high quality 3D content we, as a company -- and as an industry -- are able to provide the suppliers -- and thus the consumers -- the more advertisers will jump on board," notes Craig Tanner, President and Executive Producer of Digital Revolution Studios. "As a company, DRS is convinced that Mobile Devices will be a game changer and feel that we will be part of the world movement of streaming content."
Digital Revolution Studios is a full-service, stereoscopic 3D production company that specializes in creating beautifully realistic high quality stereoscopic 3D content. From concept to deliverables, DRS can provide the service for any production. It is a world leader in high quality 3D productions, and prides itself on being ahead of the curve. DRS has a top-notch post-production team that works all aspects of post, from 2D & 3D editing, to color, to VFX, to deliverables.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF