|By Business Wire||
|July 17, 2012 06:02 AM EDT||
HostMySite today announced the immediate availability of ColdFusion 10 hosting services. Recently published by Adobe, ColdFusion 10 offers several new features such as support for HTML5 and seamless integration with the Java-EE platform. ColdFusion 10 also has several performance and security enhancements that enable HostMySite to deliver an even higher level of quality of service to its developer audience.
“HostMySite is a popular destination for ColdFusion developers because of our extensive experience with the platform, and our unwavering commitment to providing excellent technical support,” said John Enright, President of HostMySite. “Knowing that a ColdFusion hosting expert is just a phone call away, 24x7 is extremely important when you are building dynamic, mission critical websites and applications.”
HostMySite is an official Adobe hosting partner, and has supported the ColdFusion development platform since its inception in 1997. Utilizing advanced monitoring tools and a 24x7x365 operations team, HostMySite provides an industry leading environment with a focus on performance and security.
“HostMySite is an excellent hosting partner for Adobe,” said Rakshith Naresh, product manager at Adobe. “ColdFusion is more than just another bullet point on their feature list – they truly have a passion for supporting their customers, and they know the value that powerful platforms such as ColdFusion bring to the table.”
“Adobe has yet again come through with an amazing feature-packed product with ColdFusion 10,” said Ed Schaefer, Product Manager at HostMySite. “ColdFusion 10 empowers our customers with the tools they need to rapidly deliver rich internet applications and bring their sites to the next level.”
For more information, please visit http://www.hostmysite.com/coldfusion10/
Based in Newark, Delaware, HostMySite has been helping businesses succeed on the web since 1997. A division of Hosting.com, HostMySite is one of the few small business hosting services to offer 24x7x365 toll free, US based phone support to all of its customers. HostMySite’s team of support techs are known for their ability to resolve issues and provide assistance to customers on the spot, during their first phone call.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF