|By Flex News Desk||
|September 13, 2006 03:45 PM EDT||
The topics being addressed by the various speakers are as follows:
- Web 2.0 with Flex: Delivering ROI to Enterprise Apps Mike Nimer
- Flex with Java James Ward
- Taking RIAs to the Desktop with Apollo, Adobe's Next Generation Client Luis Polanco
- Creating Great Mapping Mashups Using Flex Mansour Raad
- Case Study 1: The JBoss Flex-based mail client Andrew C. Oliver
- Case Study 2: SAP’s Use of Flex to Change the Face of Enterprise Applications Boris Kabisher & Manish Jiandani
Adobe's Christophe Coenraets Gives Live Demos of Real-Time Collaboration Using Flex at "Real-World Flex" in New York, August 14, 2006
|Karen 09/15/06 04:12:42 PM EDT|
October 3, 2006 is a TUESDAY, not Thursday as stated several times in this AJAXWorld article...
|n d 09/13/06 03:55:54 PM EDT|
Christophe Coenraets chairs and Mike Nimer, James Ward, Luis Polanco, Andrew Oliver, Mansour Raad, Boris Kabisher and Manish Jiandani will all be giving sessions when the one-day Flex Track kicks off next month at AJAXWorld Conference & Expo 2006 in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA. The track's being held Thursday, October 3.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works