|By ColdFusion News Desk||
|April 27, 2007 10:30 AM EDT||
CFDynamics, a ColdFusion Web hosting company, has announced their Spring Server Spectacular. The Spring Server Spectacular is an opportunity for the company to offer top-of-the-line dedicated servers at a discounted cost to encourage customers to expand their services.The Spring Server Spectacular officially begins on May 1 and will run through the end of May. Those who sign up for a dedicated server in that time period can expect to see significant savings and no long term contracts. “This is a perfect opportunity for people who are struggling with their current host, or who need to upgrade from shared hosting, to experience the advantages CFDynamics provides,” said Jason Egan, Vice President of Customer Relations. The company’s servers consistently have 99.9% uptime and are housed in a state-of-the-art data center including HVAC, fire suppression, bandwidth and security.For more details on the dedicated server specials, contact the company at www.cfdynamics.com or by phone at 866-233-9626.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works