|By ColdFusion News Desk||
|January 30, 2004 07:27 AM EST||
The new Module automatically posts e-mails sent to e-mail subscribers on the forums so that forum users can receive the same information. Administrators can choose to have selected posts or threads automatically turned into an e-mail that can be sent to the e-mail subscriber community.
The FuseTalk E-mail List Synch Module allows mailing list users and FuseTalk discussion forum users to communicate with the organization and with each other seamlessly and easily, reduces the time it takes to administer, monitor and manage online community groups, and places e-mail content into relational databases for better information mining and management. It turns e-mail content into an immediately searchable information resource, and provides global access to all content, including e-mails, through a browser.
The FuseTalk E-mail List Synch Module is available in Pro and Enterprise versions. Visit www.e-zonemedia.com/fusetalk/mailinglistmodule/index.cfm for more information.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF
- Passing Parameters to Flex That Works