|By Java News Desk||
|September 17, 2007 08:00 PM EDT||
"Functional testing with the new UltraLightClient test framework is more reliable and takes into account the client/server setup of UltraLightClient applications, as well as special UltraLightClient features such as lazy loading," said Canoo CTO Bruno Schaeffer.
"This improved test framework takes care of synchronization and enables end-to-end testing with no additional infrastructure code or Jemmy workarounds," he added.
Canoo Engineering is a Swiss software company specializing in products and services for enterprise web applications.
In addition to offering add-ons to test UltraLightClient-based applications more easily, this new 6.2 version offers the following features:
- Custom labels for slider.
- Cell-based popup menus to add a context menu to every cell in a table, a tree, a list, or a table tree.
- A number of small improvements for existing user interface components such as:
- Adding component orientation - from left to right / right to left,
- Scrollable tabs,
- Window decorators,
- Table column events.
- Spinner component support.
- Possibility to customize the InputBlocker during server roundtrips to provide feedback to users.
- Enhanced extensions to access the client file system.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF