|By ColdFusion News Desk||
|September 19, 2007 06:00 AM EDT||
FuseTalk's product line is designed to enable organizations to build an interactive community where members can communicate, through exchange of knowledge and experiences, information and views, and help solve problems.
"Online communities are a valuable source of timely business intelligence. We've updated FuseTalk to make it easier for companies to identify the interests and needs of their community members and to create actionable responses," said Greg Waite, President of FuseTalk Inc. "There are a lot of advantages to mining community data and having the tools to act proactively upon opportunities and issues raised by members is a major benefit of the FuseTalk solution," he added.
Waite called FuseTalk "a mature product that substantially satisfies the business requirements for discussion forums within the rapid application development environment."
v3.1 has been fully tested on Adobe's ColdFusion 8, Waite confirmed, with what he termed "stellar" results.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF