|By ColdFusion News Desk||
|November 9, 2007 11:00 AM EST||
Anyone with an Internet connection can access ColdFusion 8 Beyond the Basics by subscribing to lynda.com's Online Training Library. A separate CD-ROM version of ColdFusion 8 Beyond the Basics is planned later this month.
Subscriptions to the lynda.com Online Training Library® start at $25 a month, and provide access to over 22,000 movie tutorials covering more than 320 technology career tools, software applications, and techniques. Subscribers can access any of the computer-based training courses at their convenience. Multi-user subscriptions are also available for companies and institutions seeking to provide education and training to groups.
For free online samples of ColdFusion 8 Beyond the Basics
and more detailed product information, please visit http://movielibrary.lynda.com/html/modPage.asp?ID=432
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF