|By RIA News Desk||
|February 19, 2008 05:00 AM EST||
For today's (and tomorrow's) applications that run via the Web, should they be AJAX-based, or do AIR/Flash/Flex, JavaFX, or Silverlight offer better results? And what about OpenLaszlo, or Curl, or any of the other many alternatives. To inspire you to come to AJAXWorld 2008 East and choose your direction for Rich Internet Applications, here's a brief selection from among the many dozens of sessions that you really ought to consider joining us in New York City (18-20 March) to enjoy.
Embracing New Platforms: Building RIAs Beyond AJAX
- by Bert Halstead, Curl
Think Fast: Accelerate AJAX Development with Appcelerator
- by Jeff Haynie, Appcelerator
PHP, Next Generation RIA Superhero
- by Andi Gutmans, Zend
Picking the Right Technology for Enterprise Rich Internet Applications
RIA Development on the Microsoft Stack Using Flex
- by Mike Crushin, SharpStyle Labs
AJAX and Rails
- by Greg Pollack, Rails Envy
ThinWire AJAX RIA Framework in Action
- by Joshua Gertzen, ThinWire
Seam Remoting - JBoss Seam and AJAX
- by Shane Bryzak, JBoss/Red Hat
Web 2.0 Application Development Using jMaki
- by Arun Gupta, Sun
An Introduction to the YUI Library
- by Eric Miraglia, Yahoo!
.NET in the Browser: Silverlight RIA
- by Laurence Moroney, Microsoft
View ALL sessions at
AJAXWorld Conference & Expo 2008 East
in New York City (March 18-20, 2008)
Register by Feb 22, 2008 and Save $100!
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF