|By Marco Casario||
|April 24, 2009 11:00 PM EDT||
Today I've discovered my new home page on the brand-new Ulitzer platform:
It's a new service (still in beta) that allows users to create their own magazine. Goggling on the net I found the following information about the service:
Ulitzer will be launched in February with 1,000 new magazine and journal titles, authored by more than 6,000 rock star technology writers, and over 1 million original and copyrighted articles. Ulitzer titles will be published under the Creative Commons license.
Launching a magazine at Ulitzer.com, which is currently in pre-beta, is designed to be as easy as boiling an egg and doesn't take much longer. For details of how to become a Ulitzer user, please contact editorial (at) SYS-CON.com. Once you've been handed the keys, you will be able to associate your future Web presence to whichever Topic or Topics suit you best.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF