|By Yakov Fain||
|April 15, 2009 07:00 PM EDT||
Here’s the roadmap for Clear Toolkit 4 for the year of 2009:
- Offer data synchronization solution for AIR/BlaseDS applications - March 2009
- Enhance Flex UI component to support PDF generation on the client - April 2009
- Release documentation on classes from Clear component library (clear.swc) - May 2009.
- Offer a solution for Flex-based portals - May 2009
- Open source most of the components of Clear Toolkit - August 2009
All components of Clear Toolkit will remain free of charge under MIT license.
For Clear Toolkit production support contact Farata Systems at http://www.faratasystems.com.
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF