|By Salvatore Genovese||
|April 17, 2009 02:00 PM EDT||
Learning Tree International (NASDAQ NM:LTRE) has added a new course to its Adobe products-related curriculum entitled Adobe Flash: Developing Interactive Web Content. Over four days, an expert instructor will lead attendees through extensive hands-on exercises designed to provide in-depth experience creating and delivering Flash applications.
Learning Tree will begin presenting Adobe Flash: Developing Interactive Web Content in the U.S. in April 2009 and in Canada and London, England in July 2009. The current schedule includes:
For further information and the latest course dates and locations, call 1-800-THE-TREE (1-800-843-8733) or visit http://www.learningtree.com
Participants will also learn how to:
Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree International, said, “We are pleased to offer professionals this new opportunity to gain the skills they need to exploit the features of Adobe Flash for the benefit of their organizations.”
Adobe Flash: Developing Interactive Web Content is valuable for anyone involved in developing, designing or programming Web animations and applications with Adobe Flash, including Web developers, graphic designers, programmers, content managers, Webmasters and managers who want to evaluate the potential of integrating Flash applications and video into their Web strategy.
Adobe Flash: Developing Interactive Web Content augments existing Learning Tree courses, including:
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- The Next Programming Models, RIAs and Composite Applications
- AJAX World RIA Conference & Expo Kicks Off in New York City
- Constructing an Application with Flash Forms from the Ground Up
- Building a Zip Code Proximity Search with ColdFusion
- Personal Branding Checklist
- CFEclipse: The Developer's IDE, Eclipse For ColdFusion
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- i-Technology Viewpoint: We Need Not More Frameworks, But Better Programmers
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Adobe Flex 2: Advanced DataGrid
- Web Services Using ColdFusion and Apache CXF